The Reemployment Works! Community of Practice is an online learning destination for workforce managers and front-line staff within the public workforce system to share knowledge and gain access to resources and tools that help them create and sustain a high-performing national workforce system.
This community will enhance your knowledge, skills, and expertise in providing integrated, evidence-based, state-of-the-art services to the dual customers of the workforce system – job seekers and employers. You can:
- Explore promising strategies that have been working for others and might be easily replicable in your local area;
- Review training modules and toolkits designed to help support your efforts;
- Get the latest information on live training, webinars, and events and;
- Share your knowledge with your peers across the nation.
Join the Reemployment Works! Community now to be connected to the latest information, resources and tools available to help you create and sustain a high-performing national workforce system. It only takes a moment. Just click “Join the Community “to access all these services:
- Find Information: Finding the exact information and resources you’re looking for is easy! Navigate the latest Resources, Announcements or Blog Post by just a simple click from the Home page. Or, use the Search box at the top of the page if you’re looking for something specific. Under the Resources tab, you will find information organized under the five key categories.
- Participate in Our Blog: On our Blog page, you can read guest posts from subject matter experts, ask questions, get answers, and share your own expertise in this important field. By leaving a comment for any Blog posting, you can help advance the conversation.
- Find Upcoming Events: Don’t miss any upcoming training events. You can find and register for e-learning opportunities, webinars, and other events in our Announcements section on the Home page.
- Get Help: If you have questions about how to use this Community site, visit our Help page for step-by-step tutorials and videos. If you’ve got workforce questions and you can’t find a resource, announcement, or a blog about it, you can Contact Us and we’ll try to help.
- Be “In the Loop”: Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click “Subscribe” to our site updates or RSS feed, to receive e-mail notifications about new posts, resources, or training items on the Community. Choose whether you want to be notified instantly, daily, or weekly.